Upkeepone does update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That Upkeepone Collect
In running and maintaining our website Upkeepone may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with Upkeepone by any means.
Upkeepone may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
Upkeepone uses the information that Upkeepone collects from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, Upkeepone may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from Upkeepone relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from Upkeepone. Upkeepone may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Upkeepone never gives your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that Upkeepone collects from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. Upkeepone does its utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Upkeepone cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send Upkeepone electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that Upkeepone sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where Upkeepone is legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that Upkeepone holds relating to you. Please note that Upkeepone reserves the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by Upkeepone in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact Upkeepone regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com or postal address at Upkeepone, Unit 10, Robjohns House, Navigation Road, Chelmsford CM2 6ND.